We believe that:
- We are all created in the image and likeness of God.
- We are all brothers and sisters in Christ.
- As followers of Christ, we are all called to serve others.
- We have the privilege of teaching the Gospel message to our students as well as the responsibility of witnessing that message to everyone, especially our students.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children.
- The child benefits most when teachers and parents work together.
- All children can learn to their highest potential.
- We must educate our children to respond to social justice concerns.
- We need to vary our teaching techniques since students learn in many different ways.
- We need to use various means of assessment in order to determine if the students have reached a significant level of learning.
- The strong academic foundation we offer our students better prepares them for success in their future educational pursuits.
- Our parishioners witnessing their own spirituality foster a greater desire in our students to do the same.
- Our parishioners’ dedication to having a Catholic school in this parish by supporting it financially is vital to the existence of our school.